There is no doubt that Kingston is the leading brand when we talk about memory cards and memory chips. In the latestaddition, Kinston has launched its popular brand new product SSDNow UV100 in India that will be available in two variants 60GB and 120GB.
Kingston’s SSDNow UV100 is a high-performance hard drive replacement that can dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system.
It provides a 10x overall system boost when working with multiple applications simultaneously (Source: PC Mark Vantage HDD Suite).
Traditional hard drive is fast but new SSDNow UV100 will give you new experience of speed and performance when you will replace your existing hard drive with SSDNow UV100.
Yes, if you are fed up with a system with slow speed then this is time to upgrade it for better speed and with in a budget.
Why Use Solid State Drive?
Many of us know very well how good SSD are when it comes to speed. However, some of the non-technical person may get a second thought on why they need to use it. That is a good question though. So, simply, solid-state driver and more reliable and more durable as compared with you classic SATA and IDE hard drives.
It does not contain any moving mechanical parts so this type of drive are shock proof and there will be no effect of withstand drops as well as bumps. Soyou data will be more secure for a long time. These features are missing in your existing hard drive.
Kingston SSDNow UV100 Specs and Features:
- Form factor: 2.5″
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Capacities: 60GB, 120GB
- Sequential Read/Write: SATA Rev. 3.0 –
- 60GB – up to: 425/ 425MB/s
- 120GB – up to: 425/ 425MB/s
- Maximum 4k Read/Write3:
- 60GB – up to 65,000/26,000 IOPS
- 120GB – up to 50,000/50,000 IOPS
- Random 4k Read/Write:
- 60GB – up to: 45,000/7,500 IOPS
- 120GB – up to: 37,000/14,000 IOPS
- PCMARK® Vantage HDD Suite Score: 55,000
- Total Bytes Written (TBW)4:
- 60GB – 32TB
- 120GB – 64TB
- Power consumption:
- 0.08 W Idle / 0.108 W Avg. / 1.025 W (MAX) Read / 2.8 W (MAX) Write
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Dimensions: 100.3mm x 69.9mm x 7mm
- Weight: 77.5g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- MTBF: 1 million hours
- Warranty/support: 2-year warranty with free technical support
The Kingston SSDNow UV100 will be available across all major retail outlets starting this week and would be backed by a two-year warranty and free technical support.
It’s a great news for all of us that New Kingston SSDNow UV100 is Available Now in India. If you have any queries regarding this, then you are free to share using comment bar at bottom of this page. For more posts visit our site The Bridge Portland.