The People of the Bridge are about transformation from the inside out. It is the desire of this community to train those who are interested to be people that are transformed into Christ likeness. As a church we are no longer happy with “good services” on Sunday, we want to see results of lives that are well lived, and due to a person’s cultivated efforts. This inner transformation results in people groups that are walking as the children of light. Meaning: their very likeness, countenance and virtue are that of Jesus himself, just like you would have the same traits and skin tone as your parents.
We are now ready to explore this with those who are interested in following Jesus.
Transformation 2.0 is for those who have already gone through the first transformation course and would like to continue the work that was started. And is specifically interested in answering the question “what is it Jesus taught, and can I live within that world?”
These are the things that will be expected
- Service to community in some regular fashion
- At month 2 begin taking on “a confessor” to meet with and go through these tasks
- Meeting once a week for 1-2 hours
- Commitment for 6 months
We will utilize this 6 months to:
- Clarify our vision of God and the range of God’s effective will, and determine what our intentions are in light of that vision
- Take steps toward our own humility
- Learn and act out life within God’s effective will